Create a New Recording Session
Create a Session on the Dashboard
Sessions can be created instantly or scheduled from the Dashboard.
Click the New Session button in the upper right corner & enter the following info:
- Select between Start Now or Schedule a Session (Start Now will take you directly to the Green Room)
- Select/set the associated Show at the top
- Name of the session
- Start time (if scheduling a future session)
- Audio or Video format
- Co-host/guest emails
- Backstage participant emails
- Click the Save Session button.
When you create a session, SquadCast automatically generates unique invitation links that can be provided directly or by email. The invitation emails inform you and your guests about the recording session, add the scheduled session to your calendar and contain links to join the session in Studio.
Please note the links sent to you and your guest are unique. Do not forward your guests the email you received, or it will not let you both join the Studio session at the same time.
To enter the session click the join button located to the right of the session name to enter the Studio Session.
Have more questions? Email email@example.com