Revoke & Reactivate API Secret Key
- Navigate to your Account page and select Developers within the left side navigation
- Click the Manage API Key button (3 dot icon) to the right of the API Secret Key you want to revoke
- Click on the Revoke Access menu item
- Click the Revoke button to confirm and revoke access to your API Secret Key
- API Requests will be Blocked (HTTP response status code 204) while Revoked
- You can always Reactivate it later
- API Secret Keys cannot be deleted at this time
- Click the Manage API Key button (3 dot icon) to the right of the API Secret Key you want to reactivate
- Click on the Reactivate menu item
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.