Elgato Cam Link with DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras Settings
Recording video with a DSLR or mirrorless camera on SquadCast is easy but does require an adapter & cable to connect the camera to your computer, like the Elgato Cam Link 4k & a Mini-HDMI to HDMI cable.
- Power your Camera On, we highly recommend wired & not battery power for long Recording Sessions
- Plug the Mini-HDMI connector into your camera's Mini-HDMI port
- Plug the HDMI connector into the Elgato Cam Link's HMDI port
- Plug the Elgato Cam Link's USB connector into your computer's USB port
- Start a Recording Session on SquadCast
- Select the Elgato Cam Link 4k as your Camera in the Green Room
We also recommend setting your camera's frame rate (FPS) to 30.
Have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org