Rodecaster Pro Audio Interface Settings
- Ensure your Rodecaster Pro device’s firmware is fully up to date
- Plug your Microphone into Channel 1 with the XLR cable
- Plug your Headphones into the Headphone port
- Power On the Microphone
- Plug your Rodecaster Pro device into your computer with the USB cable
- Power On the Rodecaster Pro device
- On your Rodecaster Pro device click the Settings button (gear icon) in the upper left of the main screen
- Click Advanced
- Click Audio
- Click Processing
- Toggle the switch On labeled Enable Mix-Minus
- On your computer select the Rodecaster Pro (Stereo) device in your Operating System default device for Microphone and Headphones
- Join your session on SquadCast and select your Rodecaster Pro Stereo device as the Microphone(input) and Headphones(output).
For additional information on the Rodecaster Pro, please see the product User Guide.
Have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org